Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Travel

If I had the opportunity to travel to anywhere in the world I would choose to visit Canada. Why you ask? Although the distance from Guam to Canada is 6,155 miles (9,905 km) and if I were to travel by an airplane it would take 15 hours and 5 minutes to get there; I would still like to see their many famous landmarks in person. I actually would not mind enduring a couple of hours of flying if it means I get to walk on the same land Justin Bieber has.



There is quite a lot of things I would like to spend my time doing and visiting once I land in Canada. The places I would like to go to include: The Casa Loma, The Hollow Trees, The Capilano Suspension Bridge (even though I have a terrible fear of heights), Niagara Falls, etc. I have always wanted to go to a art gallery or museum so I would need to check out either The Art Gallery of Ontario or The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, or both if I have enough time. It would also be great if I could try canoeing through some of the great lakes. I will definitely have my camera out all the time considering the fact that have to capture the beautiful scenery they have to offer. And I would love to meet new people in hope that everyone there is kind and lovely which is what I am told, but I will also be aware of my surroundings because stranger danger.


I have decided that the person I want to give my extra ticket to is the one who has been there for me since I was in my mother's womb, my sister. If I can handle being in the same crib to sharing the same room, I am sure I can handle taking on the same country with her as well. She is really the only person who can tolerate me because she has had 16 years of practice. Thinking about the possibility of someday actually traveling with just the two of us makes me really excited. I hope we get the chance to venture off in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment